Orthopedic products can be used for many purposes such as controlling organs or joints in a specific area of the body, restricting motion in the indicated direction, helping the movement in general, alleviating the riding in certain areas, helping rehabilitation during fracture healing or reducing pain.
Usage areas of orthopedic products
It is applied to correct the posture of the human body, to correct the defects, to correct the joints, to improve the movements of the spine, arms and legs. These products are in direct contact with the outside of the body.
Assistive walking equipment; a patient, a handicapped person, or a person who is not in the physical strength of a person to stand up and walk.
Those who need aids to walk:
· Those with balance disorder
· Those who can not control their lower extremities
· Those who can not give body weight to lower extremities
· What should not give body weight to lower extremities
Functions of walking aids:
· Providing balance of the face (to increase the support surface)
· Reduce the weight of your body to ride on one or two bass
· To support body weight in the legs
Auxiliary equipment for walking:
· Parallel bars and hold support
· Walking sticks and sticks